Welcome to Foxy Panda!
First things first - if you're here to offer me a job, check out my CV. If you want to contact me, drop me an email at
tim.kuzh (at) gmail.com.
I really don't know what one would normally expect from an about page on a website such as this one, so I'm just going to dump a bunch of bullet points on you. I tried to be nice and separated the bullets points into categories. Enjoy!
- My full name is Timur Kuzhagaliyev, in case you'd want to add me on Facebook or VK 👀.
- I originally come from Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- I spent the last 5 years living in London, UK. I also had a chance to spend a year in Pasadena, California, USA.
- I study MEng Computer Science at UCL. I've joined an exchange program and spent a year in California Institute of Technology as a computer science major.
- Surprisingly enough I code quite a bit, and most of my projects can be found on my GitHub.
Cool things I did
- Got inivited to 2018 SPIE Medical Imaging conference.
- Got featured on the official Microsoft HoloLens homepage with PEACH Reality.
- Became an Imagine Cup 2017 UK finalist.
- Got Microsoft to shoot a video about my project.
- Pesented stuff to corporate VP of Microsoft.
Things I know
As you already know, I study computer science. During my studies (both academic and personal) I've covered a bunch of topics - I'm by no means an expert in every single one of them, but you can expect me to have a solid grasp of important concepts behind each of them.
# Maths - (Applied) Linear Algebra - Discrete mathematics - Probability theory - Graphical models - Calculus # CS - Formal logic - Information theory - Communication complexity - Distributed computing - Compiler theory - Database theory - Concurrency abstraction - Operating system design - Networked systems - Robotics & autonomy - Numerical algorithms - Supervised learning - Reinforcement learning - Supervised learning - Machine vision # Software engineering - Continuous integration, deployment and testing - Human-computer interaction design - Version control systems - Requirements gathering - Prototyping - UML
Now I'll talk a bit about the languages I know.